Sunday 11 March 2012

I'm the King of my Park!!!

yesterday we woke up and it was Hippo weather outside!!  mom and dad said it was a perfect day to takes me to my park!  Yay, i loves my park!!

so here is what i do at my park...

i walks at my park....lookits my cute bum...



the sun shines on me at my park....lookits my cute bum...



i crosses bridges with my dad at my park....lookits my cute bum...



i poses on a giant tree stump at my park...lookits how handsome i am...









i runs after my ball at my park...lookits how fast i am...




i flops on the ground after i runs after my ball at my park...lookits how cute and tireds i am...






























then we leaves my park, i goes back to my house and i rests in the sun on my deck and dreams about my perfect Hippo day...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment